Spring is here in Las Vegas! The weather is absolutely beautiful. Have you had an opportunity to get outside and enjoy the weather before it hits the 90s and 100s? Now is the time! It is also the time to prepare your yard for the summer heat. With a little planning, you can minimize the time you have to spend outside doing yard work this summer. Here is a quick checklist for you to reference when preparing for summer:
- Weed your yard really well and then spray your rockscape with a long-lasting weed killer. Remember to stay clear of any vegetation you have, and if you are planning on adding any plants to your landscape, stay clear of that area, as well.
- Do you need to re-rock your yard? Order the rock now, or hold your peace until the end of summer. The last thing you want is to be hauling rock for a day in the brutal heat.
- Do you have a sprinkler system? Have someone come out and make sure it is in good condition for the summer. If your sprinkler system fails during the summer, your plants will suffer, and you will likely be doing your watering by hand. Avoid the hassle and get your annual maintenance scheduled.
Need help with these tasks? Give us a call today!
Latest posts by joseph.stevenson (see all)
- How to Care for Plants in the Winter - November 25, 2015
- Increase the Value of Your Home - November 20, 2015
- Protecting Your Yard for the Winter - October 22, 2015